About: MGM CJMC
MGM College of Journalism and Mass Communication (CJMC) was established in the year 1993 with a view to invigorate excellence in media education. Since inception, it has been consistently striving for pre-eminence and has had a track of wonders in the progressive field of Journalism and Mass Communication. The institution has produced numerous highly dedicated media professionals with inherent social responsibility towards profession as well as the society. The large number of ethical and committed alumni proudly speaks about the institute’s quest for perfection with a splendid blend of qualified faculty and media industry experts.
You are welcome to join our family at the MGM College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Aurangabad.
Aurangabad city was founded by Malik Amber, the Prime Minister of Nizam Shah of Ahmednagar in 1610 A.D on site of village Kirki (Window) since it serves as an opening between the North and South Culture.
Aurangabad is a historical City with Ajanta and Ellora caves, Deogiri fort, Panchakki, Bibi ka Maqbara and Gates and has witnessed rapid Industrial growth. Aurangabad is the commercial capital of the Marathwada region. Here the concept of education is rooted in the strong foundations of history and knowledge of modern technology.
- Why MGM University?
Pursuing UG and PG Programs in MGM University provides an experience of choicest resources that are in consonance with futuristic industry requirements, providing you an advantage over your competitors. Reasons to opt for our university for your career options:
- The only self-financed private University in Marathwada
- Unique and futuristic curriculums
- Facilitates research, sports, and other amenities at par with the international standards.
- Secular ethics curriculum prepared by his holiness Dalai Lama will be imparted
- Rural transformation program will be initiated to connect with rural societies.
- Support provided to talented but under privileged students to become entrepreneurs.
- Striving for global exposure and empowerment program
- Aims to establish 50 start-ups annually as an entrepreneurial promotion activity in line with the Maharashtra state government policy of Maharashtra Center for Entrepreneurship Development (MCED) so that the students are job creators, not job takers only
- To promote innovative solutions and research MGM has initiated through the earmarked ‘patent mission program’