- Diploma in Film Making
Students can opt one specialisation/Elective out of the following
Film Direction, Acting for Films, Cinematography, Film Editing, Sound Design, Product Design and Art Direction, VFX Animation, Screen Writing.
Practical and Outcome Based Curriculum with following highlights
- Script to screen participation in at list one full length Feature Film to every student
- Every student will participate/visit at list one world class Film Festival, Film Studio in India.
- Outcome based Curriculum planned according to 30% Theory and 70% Practical approach
- ‘State-Of-The-Art’ studios, equipment, locations, shooting floors will be provided for all practicals and film projects to every student
- Master Classes by stalwarts for film industry
- Participation in Aurangabad International Film Festival
- Duration: 1 year
- Annual Fees: Rs. 1,50,000/- + University fees
- Eligibility and Admission Procedure:
- 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- The candidate must have secured minimum 40% or equivalent grades from recognized board.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Direct Admissions on Merit basis.
- Provisional Admissions start from 2nd April, 2020.
Acting For Films
Prod Design and Art Dir.
- To offer the young aspiring film professionals an interdisciplinary and dynamic milieu, where they can develop comprehensive and critical awareness of all aspects of film making.
- To develop strong and independent “”
- To provide the fundamental aesthetic values of the art of cinema
- To provide platform for the showcase of their art.
- Choice based curriculum
- Credit based learning
- Practical integrated learning
- International & National seminars
- Informative workshops
- Guest lectures by eminent professionals
- Guaranteed placements