Start your journey as a film editor with one of the reputed colleges in India. MGM CJMC’s Dept. Of Film Arts offers you a one-year Diploma Course devoted to practical training in all aspects of Film Editing and equips you with the skills, knowledge. You will get a 360 Degree support to excel in your chosen field. Join our supportive network of film professionals and sharpen your craft in a group within the nurturing environment of Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Aurangabad Campus. Our Diploma Course In Film Editing is the only fully comprehensive course of its kind, where you will learn your skills from practising Film industry experts and be fully engrossed in the production of your own films. We expect our student to leave as a multitalented filmosopher with an extensive showreel and a network of professional contacts. MGM has proven its expertise in last 35 years.
At a Glance
One year study includes:
• 20 hr practical + 10 hr theory, 20 skill development tasks at film studios, shooting locations per week
• Learn from award-winning, practising film makers
• Create reputation with a community of industry experts
• While developing your skills make your own extensive showreel with help of "state-of-the-art" film making facilities.
• Avail facility of Scholarships given by MGM Trust
• Showcase your Short Film (student project) at AIFF (Aurangabad International Film Festival)
• MGM will promote best short films made by the students at world-class film festivals
• World class DVD, Blu rey, eBooks library (along with all required reference books)
Dr. N. Chandra is an Indian producer, writer and director, known for gritty realism, in his early dark and loud films such as Ankush, Pratighaat, Tezaab and Narsimha (1991). Chandra also made the successful but critically scorned Style and its sequel Xcuse Me.
B. Lenin is an He has so far edited over a hundred films in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Telugu and Hindi films, apart from an English film, Eli My Friend. Lenin has won five National Film Awards, including the awards for Best Direction and Best Editing. He was the chairman of the Film Federation of India of India in 2011.
Shiv has done his Post Graduataion in Theatre and he is a Gold Medalist in BAMU university. He has edited more than 100 Episodes of several television serials, also edited feature films like Wings of Fire, Sargam, Jawani Zindabad